Scott E. Wittlake: hesh before hesh was cool.
You may not have seen Scotty Wittlake in a video part since he grew tired of the pro-snowboard scene, but rest assured he's still shredding hard at Mt. Baker almost every day of the winter. His signature Holden pant features a 20K laminate for protection against the wettest, harshest weather, and a bib cut for ultimate coverage while riding super-deep snow. Backcountry-focused features like the radio and transceiver pockets keep everything you need to stay safe within easy reach.
- Bib cut with 20K-rated membrane and fully sealed seams for reliable weather protection in any conditions
- Dedicated transceiver and radio pockets comfortably secure your backcountry lifelines
- External waist adjustments let you dial in the perfect fit
- Genuine leather-reinforced bottom hem to resist drag damage
- Brushed tricot seat and waistband for extra warmth in key areas
- Classic Holden fit is tailored but not tight
- Zippered thigh vents let extra heat escape when temperatures warm up
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining and solvent-free lamination for less environmental impact