Scott E. Wittlake: hesh before hesh was cool.
You may not have seen Scotty Wittlake in a video part since he grew tired of the pro-snowboard scene, but rest assured he's still shredding hard at Mt. Baker almost every day of the winter. His signature Holden pant features a 20K laminate for protection against the wettest, harshest weather, and a bib cut for ultimate coverage while riding super-deep snow. Backcountry-focused features like the radio and transceiver pockets keep everything you need to stay safe within easy reach.
- Bib cut with 20K-rated membrane and fully sealed seams for reliable weather protection in any conditions
- Dedicated transceiver and radio pockets comfortably secure your backcountry lifelines
- External waist adjustments let you dial in the perfect fit
- Genuine leather-reinforced bottom hem to resist drag damage
- Brushed tricot seat and waistband for extra warmth in key areas
- Classic Holden fit is tailored but not tight
- Zippered thigh vents let extra heat escape when temperatures warm up
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining and solvent-free lamination for less environmental impact
Share your thoughts
Great cut and feel
This is my first bib pant. I have always thought that they would be bulky. But it's not the case with these pants. very light weight slim fit but not skinny. I'm 6 ft and 180 pounds the xl fits perfect a bit slim but baggy at the same time. the cut is really nice. The bib is from a thinner material and fits perfectly on your upper body and you dont even feel it. I like the black color too