When you go powder hunting, make sure you're prepared with the Homeschool Anvil Snowboard Jacket. The Continuum fabric and Cocona lining are super-breathable to keep your temperature regulated on strenuous hikes, and the Darth Hater hood has panels to block the wind when you get to the top.
- Continuum 20K-rated 3.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable, and is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Darth Hater hood has side panels to keep the wind off your face
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable cuffs allow you to slide your gloves underneath
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this to a friend as a birthday present. He is riding it every time up. That says it all. He has choices and this has become his "go to". He is not hard on gear but man can he be picky. 5 stars!
THE ULTIMATE JACKET!!!
Top of the line jacket from Homeschool. This bomb-proof 3.5 layer jacket keeps me super dry and warm in any condition. Hiking and riding in cold wet conditions require an advanced jacket that can wick away moisture fast and still keep you dry. The Anvil does just that while maintaining it's integrity storm after storm! Get one while you still can.
Alright... finally! This jacket is the jam. Super breathable, rugged and waterproof. Its not patagucci or whatever else uses that 30 year old gore-tex patent... it's much better. Classic style, fit and colorways to set you apart from the sheep. Even after long days on the snowmobile, wet days in the Northwest, etc. this jacket keeps it real. Proper zippers and features throughout make this jacket my favorite of all time!
Alpinist Quality, Snowboard Fit
I've been snowboarding for 19 years and have always struggled to find outerwear that meets my demands. I spend over 150 days on the snow in a typical season, many of those being on a snowmobile. This is the only outerwear that I've ever owned that not only meets, but far exceeds my expectations. It is as waterproof as gore-tex, far more breathable than gore-tex, and is more durable than anything I've ever owned. I expect to have this jacket for at least 3 to 4 seasons. I've put this jacket through hell and it keeps on running. If you can afford it...Buy this jacket. If you're looking for something a little cheaper look at the nightwitch II pullover. It's the same quality but about $60 cheaper. Also, the waterproof rating on this jacket is 20k, not 15 as advertised. The one thing about Homeschool outerwear that is a little tricky is their sizes. I usually wore XL outerwear but it seems the Homeschool stuff runs a bit bigger so I downsized to Large with their outerwear. Also, the zippers are heavy duty but a little stickier at first, they loosen up though. Their baselayer and midlayer seems to run true though....Bottom line, if you can afford it, BUY THIS JACKET....you will not regret it.
Couldn't be happier with the jacket and pants I picked up from Homeschool. I paired this with the transmission pants and know I will warm and dry all winter. We hike a lot for the best lines so having this gear keeps me dry after taking several laps in the backcountry. Thanks Homeschool!
This is the second Homeschool jacket I have purchased and couldn't be more stoked on it. The breathability due to Cocona Xcelerator tech is what first got me hooked on the brand where the styling, fit, and durability are top notch as well. Definitely worth checking out if you want to stay dry and warm with some style