Even pillow lines aren't that fun when you're soaking wet.
The Homeschool Men's Line Up Pant hails from the Pacific Northwest where the snow is wet and the gear can't be ghetto. Oozing style and tons of functionality, the pant's 2.5-layer waterproof breathable construction delivers the protection to keep you from marinating through your wet pants and looking like a tourist in the process.
- Continuum 2.5 layer laminate provides a high level of protection from moisture with superior breathability
- Xcelerator technology attaches a layer of Cocona fabric to the laminate to move moisture vapor and body heat via natural active particles
- Fully taped seams put unwanted moisture in a sleeper hold
- HSS Engineered Fit provides a classic fit that's built with comfort in mind, however you choose to layer
- Inseam zip venting dumps the heat
- Adjustable inner waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit, even for in-between sizes
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows for a snow-proof seal with compatible pieces
- Accessory holster conveniently holds gloves, goggles, and beanie while you adjust or head into the lodge for condiment salad