It's hard to focus on what line you want to take when you're alternating between dripping with sweat at the bottom of your run and freezing your ass off on the lift. Break the cycle with the Homeschool Men's Lizzy Pant. 10K-rated Conntinuum face fabric blocks out wind and water without compromising breathability, so you stay dry without feeling like you're wrapped in a plastic bag. A Cocona lining infused with carbon particles from coconut shells further improves temperature regulation and moisture transportation so you stay dry and warm from the inside out.
- Continuum two-layer twill fabric is ultra-breathable to keep you dry inside and out
- Fully taped seams and 10K-rated laminate prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without extra layers
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when the weather warms up
- Pant-to-jacket interface creates a barrier to keep snow out
- Two hand pockets and two back pockets store essentials, and a glove pocket at the knee holds your gloves when you're on the lift