All the waterproofing in the world doesn't matter if your jacket doesn't breathe and you get soaked from the inside. The Homeschool MineSweeper Snowboard Jacket features a 2.5-layer Continuum fabric that boasts 30K-rated breathability so you don't get drenched with sweat on the push to the summit. It's also a super-durable twill weave that stands up to abuse all season.
- Continuum 15K-rated 2.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Darth Hater hood has side panels to keep the wind off your face
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable cuffs allow you to slide your gloves underneath
- Two hand pockets and a storm flap chest pocket store essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Love the company, boarders designing and building what they love. The fabric is tight. Love the technology and the recycling. That is where they get the stars. Color just didn't work and the fit was a tweener. I am 6ft/205lbs athletic build. Swimming in the XL and not quite there in the large. Will not stop me from trying to buy Homeschool gear in the future, I like what they are trying to do.
This Jacket Rocks!!!
Clean cuts, good fit, simple yet advanced design, functional and solid for any condition. This is what Homeschool thrives for. No compromises. Excellent work dudes!!!
Its about time a company came out and made a classic looking technical jacket with colors that doesnt look like you just came out of a skittles factory. Super breathable so I can play harder on the hill. Nice work Homeschool!