A breath of fresh air.
Stay dry and comfortable on the hike up the mountain in the Homeschool ReRevolver Men's Snowboard Pant. Continuum 2.5-layer fabric is 30K-rated for breathability so you don't get bogged down with sweat when you're huffing it to the peak, and it's tough enough to survive a long season away from the convenience of chairlifts.
- Continuum 2.5-layer twill fabric is ultra-breathable to keep you dry inside and out
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Pant-to-jacket interface creates a barrier to keep snow out
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets store essentials, and a cargo pass pocket provides easy access to your season pass
Share your thoughts
nice pants BUT....
So i bought these and I like everything about them, the fabric, weight, look and feel...HOWEVER.
They're massive...I'm 6'1 190lbs and I looked like a little kid in the xl and had to send them back...SIZE DOWN
Im 6' and got XL. Should have got L, but amazing pants all around. Highly recommended.
Great fit and great style. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs and I wear a size 32 pants. The large fit perfect and is not too baggy. The left pocket for gloves is always being used. I'm always warm in these pants and the vents are always open. One thing that stands out is the breath ability of these pants. They are always dry when riding the local resort in CA.
these pants are great for snowboarding. however they are quite large, and they stay large till the end of the leg. If you wear snowboard boots its great but for other outdoor activities i find them a bit large. the quality is great and the water resistance is unparalleled. I got them in black size medium and i am 6"1 155lbs. i wouldn't have gotten a different size.
West Coast Sessions 2012
Frontside indy 360 hand drag on the rainbow box at Timberlines Paintbrush park this spring!
This pant is a great fit for the everyday shredder! Love the pastel colors! Don't be a fool and get some!