Radio down to the crew: dropping.
Be prepared for anything with the Homeschool Transmission Snowboard Pant. Continuum fabric blocks out wind and water while still allowing moisture to escape so you stay dry and warm on intense hikes and long pow runs, so you can get after it whether it's a bluebird day or a stormy one.
- Continuum 15K-rated 3.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable, and is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Jacket-to-pant interface creates a barrier against snow
- Boot gaiter with lace clip keeps snow out of your boot
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and a thigh pocket store the essentials
- RiRi AquaZip zippers seal moisture out
Share your thoughts
Bomb-proof pants that keep you dry and protected. Sleek designs with a ton of technicality. Head to the battle field with these!!!
I was riding Mt Bachelor this last weekend in 40mph winds and blowing snow, so glad I had my Anvil jacket and Transmission pants to keep me warm and dry. We bumped into so many people asking my crew about the gear. Point is get some before it is all sold out.
The Best Out there
A typical day in my life includes snowmobiling to an area and then splitboarding to the top of a mountain. This requires a pant that can handle the stress snowmobiles put on it (constant freezing and defrosting, running boards that are like cheese graters on the bottom cuffs, crotches that won't rip out when lifting out a sled). It can also handle the challenges of touring (flexibility, breathability, relaxed fit). These are the best pants I've ever owned. They were built for the elements and they were built to lasts. Like the Anvil jacket their waterproof rating is actually 20k and their fit runs a bit on the large side...bottom line, these are the best pants out there. Support a quality independent company. You won't regret buying these pants.
Jonny Sischo - Summer Shred on Hood - 2012
Witness this gear in action!
Front Three indy, Timberlines public park
This pant is super durable and waterproof. I have been rocking the 3.5 layer pant and jacket 5 days a week coaching since the beginning of the summer until present day, and I will continue to slay in them until they are thrashed. with 75+ days on them since this summer, I still look good!
These pants are awesome, so lightweight and waterproof. The pant-jacket interface blew me away, and I couldn't be more pleased with this product!