- Canvas upper is light and breathable, and suede in the toe area increases durability
- Drytex wicks moisture to help your feet stay dry
- Rubber sole is grippy and long-lasting
- Vulcanized construction provides superior board feel and sole flex
- Elastic tongue straps keep the tongue in place
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Overall, I like these shoes. Great styling and they seem to be holding up well to normal use. I'd rather not have the suede on the toe as it is a bit harder to keep clean, but it's not a deal breaker and looks pretty classy anyways!
Huf Mateo Navy/Cream
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My son had to go with a 9.5 instead of a 9, which he didn't think would matter much. But I think he was also disappointed in the look, or he would have made the size work. Either way, I had to return. Nothing against the company but I won't allow him to order anything else. It's too expensive to have to return.
Based off of initial impressions I've come to a few conclusions. On the whole the construction of the shoe seems solid. So no worries there. As far as sizing is concerned the shoe fits true to size. Unlike most shoes of this nature the toebox seems to be a bit wider than your standard shoe, which is nice.