Keeps you surfing and helps prevent leather-skin syndrome.
We know how you love surfing, but that sunburn on your back isn't lookin' too hot, so toss on the Hurley Men's Fusion 202 Springsuit when you're gettin' after it. This 2mm-thick shorty helps shield your skin from the sun's rays so you don't end up looking like ol' leather-skin Earl over there later on in life. Plus, it keeps you well-insulated so you can stay out in the surf longer.
- Seamless paddle zones ensure zero restriction in high flex areas
- Chest zip has an adjustable drawcord and a watertight seal with maximum flexibility
- Recoil design gives you a pre-bent leg form enhanced by embossing of back knee
- Exoflex technology provides you with a breathable, water-resistant, and durable springsuit that will stand up to the wear and tear of the surf and sun
- Ideal for surfing in 65-degree Fahrenheit or warmer temperatures depending on your sensitivity to the cold and how long you're in the water