Survive the water during cold sessions with the Fusion 303.
For long surf sessions in chilly water or when dealing with a rocky ocean bottom, slip your feet into a pair of the Hurley Fusion 303 Booties. These super-sweet booties have micro TPR soles that provide traction to keep you on your board while you work to nail down a sick new move.
- The 3mm Exoflex material allows you to reap the benefits of its stretchy fabric while you get barreled
- Glued, blind-stitched, compression-bonded seams stand up to seabed smacking
- Split-toe design virtually eliminates leash hang-ups between the toes
- Arch straps enhance the overall fit and stability
- Supratex abrasion panels ensure these booties last for years
- Vulcanized TPR heel cups add support and eliminate any annoying heel lift