Winter swells are calling.
Winter winds are stinging, and the waves are overhead. Slip on the Hurley Fusion 403 Men's Chest-Zip Wetsuit and comfortably paddle out into the chilly surf. Fusion taped seams prevent cold water from rushing in and hollow fiber Exoflex front and back panels retain heat to keep your core warm so you can stay in the water all day.
- Exoflex neoprene is stretchy for unrestricted mobility, and hollow fiber chest and back panels retain more heat to keep your core warm
- Glued and blindstitched seams prevent water entry and won't chafe
- Fusion taped inner seams are waterproof, durable, and comfortable
- Chest-zip entry for increased flexibility
- Supratex reinforced knees add durability
- Seamless paddle zones for zero restriction in high-movement areas
- Stealth pocket exterior key pocket with cord so you don't have to risk leaving your keys on the beach
Share your thoughts
Ok the suit is warm and all that but I exchanged it because it does flush a bit but more than anything, I do not like the neck entry. First time I have had a neck entry and it was more a pain than back zip. Going with the Billabong 403
Good for the price
I am 6'1" 180ish and I have this suit in a MT. One of the better MT wetsuit fits I have worn, actually, only the Xcel fit was a little better. I surf in Nor Cal where the water temp ranges from upper 40's to lower 60's; though the temp is usually mid 50's. I don't use a hood or booties and, this suit keeps me warm. The only issue I have had is that this suit sometimes flushes. The seals at the: neck, wrists, and feet are not the best but, satisfactory. This is one of the best looking suits out there for sure. I would give the suit a 6.8 out of 10 but, for the price I am very happy. I recommend this suit for anyone who wants a solid suit and a great price!
Best deal going
After trying on the high end suits from Xcell, O'Neill, and Rip Curl, this was hands down the best option. The neoprene is more stretchy than most of those others, it's warm, and it's the best price.