Beat frigid waters with the Icon 403.
Don't miss out on the best months of surf; slip into the Hurley Men's Icon 403 Zip Wetsuit. This 4/3mm wetsuit has double-lined neoprene at the lower front, back, and knees, and Exoflex neoprene at the chest, back, arms, and legs so you can withstand chilly waters and catch those late, after-work sets.
- Exoflex technology provides you with a breathable, water-resistant, and durable wetsuit that will stand up to the wear and tear of the surf and sun
- A ballistic taped inner seal and glued, compression bonded, and blind-stitched seam construction ensure a watertight seal
- Recoil pre-bent leg design features an embossed back knee that decreases bunching of material for superb comfort
- Seamless paddle zones ensure zero restriction in high flex areas
- Back zip has drawcord and watertight seal for maximum flexibility
Share your thoughts
can you return it if it doesnt fit you...
can you return it if it doesnt fit you properly?
For the price, it's awesome.
I got this based on the price, and the fact that it's a 4/3 and will work well for almost any of the west coast spots. I used it in water temps of about 64 or so and it was awesome. Warm, but not too warm, and not too hard to paddle. I'm looking forward to using it in Oregon in temps around 55 or so.
I'm 5'5" and 155lbs. and the Medium/Short was perfect. Normally every wet suit is too long for me, but this was perfect.