Always look for alternative solutions to skate.
Gym, garage, couch, or court—the Hurley Kings Road Mesh Shorts are comfy, breathable, and stylish no matter where you wear 'em.
- Dri-Fit poly lining for excellent moisture wicking power
- Elastic waistband with drawcord for maximum comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Cool shorts, I like the design but they are a little short in length. I guess I am used to the Nike Dri-Fits or the Jordan shorts.
Small Rasta and Tempo Blue Review
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
* The photos are accurate, though you need to zoom in to see the detail. (The shorts are made of a micromesh fabric (with very tiny holes) and do not have a completely solid texture.)
* They look and feel like quality products.
* The small size is on the larger end of the definition of small. You'll likely need to tighten these up with the interior, adjustable waistband unless you want them to sag.
* I washed these without any indication of color bleeds. (I always wash new clothes with pink, red, or orange colors separately the first time because I've had bleeds that ruined other clothes before.)
super plush and breezy in summer, great for sleeping in winter under sweatpants or whatever. Great Shorts all around!