The Hurley Outer Edge Jacket brings a technical feel to the world of causal jackets. This insulated coat is great for cool-weather walks to work or hanging out around campus. Thanks to its warm insulation and DWR treatment, this around-town jacket can even double as a snowboarding midlayer in a pinch.
- Polyester ripstop shell with a DWR finish sheds moisture from fresh snow or the occasional drizzle while remaining lightweight
- Quilted 60g Thermore insulation traps body heat to keep you warm when the temperature drops
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Regular fit with raglan sleeves makes it easy to move without feeling restricted
- Elastic cuffs and hem stop cold air from blowing in