Made from high-tech, stretchy, always-cool Nike Dri-FIT, the Hurley Women's Pace Jersey Tank Top is ready for action. Hit the trail, park, or pavement in this lean, mean, fitted top, and feel the comforting support of moisture-wicking fabric and a light shelf bra. Reflective prints give you surfer-girl style and added visibility when you want to stay out late.
- Polyester and spandex Nike Dri-FIT wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and keeps you cool when you're running hot
- Fitted silhouette keeps you lean and mean for fast movement
- Shelf bra lets you out the door in a single layer and provides light support
- Shirring in front adds feminine detail and extra comfort
- Reflective screenprints let you go out after dark
Share your thoughts
So small that it barely covered my chest
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I wear a 36C bra and usually a size 10 shirt. I wanted to have plenty of room in an exercise top and went ahead and ordered the XL.
After it arrived and I tried it on, I was shocked at how small the tank was. The tank was lowcut so that my breasts were partially exposed although the nipples were covered. It would have been obscene to wear in public with that sizing. I am in the process of sending the tank back. The XL seemed to fit more like a small or medium. I can only hope that the tag-size was mislabeled!
Cute Active Top
Love that Hurley has an Active line that is co-branded with Nike! This tank is super cute and has great function. The Dri-Fit material keeps me way less sweaty while working out and has a great feel to it as well! I typically would buy a size Med in tops and think this fits true to size. Definitely recommend this tank!
A good looking tank!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased this tank in black and pink. I'm usually a medium, but I ordered a large because I wanted a more comfortable fit. I made the right decision because the tanks are very flattering. I wear them for my ashtanga practice, but I do need to wear an additional sports bra underneath because the built-in bra has very light support. I've been receiving a lot of compliments on them!