Nothing beats lounging around in the Hurley Men's Phantom 60 Tribe Board Short on a crystal clear beach day. These stretchy, performance-cut board shorts offer a comfortable fit while you surf or wake board.
- Recycled Phantom material stretches as you move, feels lightweight and smooth against your skin, dries quickly, and offers eco-friendly vibes
- A water-repellent coating helps shed moisture so you're not a soggy mess when you head to the snack bar for some refreshments
- Performance fit supplies plenty of room to paddle, surf, swim, and play volleyball
- Patented EZ fly closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- Signature foil branding, metallic embroidery, and no outseam lines provide a distinct look
- Streamlined zippered pocket holds your snack money or key
Share your thoughts
Low quality zipper
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The zipper lasted about 30 days and then it broke. The zipper tab just fell right off and it doesn't close anymore. Other than that the shorts are great.