The Hurley Specialist Jacket takes military toughness and mashes it up with a cozy, super-soft inside that will keep you feeling good when the temperature dips. Plus, this jacket brings enough style to see you through dress-to-impress dates and swanky social gatherings.
- Waxed cotton canvas dishes out a rugged industrial vibe
- Microfleece lining is soft and keeps the chill off
- Slim fit gives you a clean tailored look
- Military styling with angled pocket detailing gives this jacket a unique, on-trend feel
Share your thoughts
Ok as a light shell
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought for around $30 off S&C. It's a decent jacket don't get me wrong, but it's crazy thin. Don't expect some puffy flannel lined coat, but it works well over a hoodie. I haven't been in any downpours, although it staves off light rain pretty well. I little stiff and smelly out of the bag due to the wax, but it goes away eventually. Fit is pretty true. I'm 5'10" 160# and with just a t-shirt I can fit a slim hoodie under it. All in all good buy if you get it cheap. If this is the only warm layer, maybe look somewhere else.