There when you need it.
Unlike your house, you can’t just build an addition on your car when you need more space. Or can you? If your car’s trunk is already overflowing with outdoor gear, tools, and holiday presents, expand your ability to haul it all with the Inno Shadow 15ft Cargo Box.
- Universal mounting system mounts to square, round, and most factory crossbars
- Stiffer base improves stability while driving
- Interior dimensions allow you to haul up to eight skis or snowboards or two surfboards (under 175cm long)
- Dual-entry feature lets the cargo box open from both the passenger and driver side
- User-friendly locking mechanism allows you to open the box with one hand—ideal when your other hand is toting your ski gear or a rambunctious toddler
- Locks and keys included for ease of use and peace of mind
Share your thoughts
Will this attach to a 2004 Infiniti Q56...
Will this attach to a 2004 Infiniti Q56 rack?
Thanks for your question.
I checked this rack out on Inno Racks website and this rack has a universal mounting system that mounts to square, round, and most factory crossbars. So its a great bet that it does. http://www.innoracks.com/details/bra1110/
You can also try calling Inno Racks directly. Their phone number is 310.533.9881.
I hope this helps.
How many pair of skis can this box fit? I...
How many pair of skis can this box fit? I am talking about 100-110mm waisted skis up to 185cm long. Cheers!
Will this attach to cross bars on a 2011...
Will this attach to cross bars on a 2011 4runner?
Does you '11 4Runner have factory cross bars? Any idea what the profile of the cross bars are?
This cargo box should work nicely, but it's always best to get more info.
800.409.4502 ext 4055
Shadow 15 Cargo Box
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
5 star for quality/styling: Excellent if you want a more aero/sleek look. Easily fits 5-6 skis plus gear. Fits my 185cm skis easily. Good for vehicles with shorter roof line.
4 Star for rack clamps. Clamps install ultra easy and secure but lack a method to keep them locked in position like Yakima so box can be installed in exact same position each time.
Love it so far. 185 Cm Armada JJ's fit inside with about 2" to spare. No need to put them in sideways. Attach easily and don't interfere with the back hatch on a Ford Escape.
Finally a GREAT box
I purchsed this for my SUV and it was so easy to mount. The clamping systems is the best I have seen. Put the cargo box on in what seenmed like 5 minutes. The box has it all, amazing look, low profile so i can get it into my garage, enough storage and strong.