The Ipath Reed Mid 5 Skate Shoe was inspired by and built to the specs of Ipath skater Kenny Reed. The Reed Mid 5's mid-top height and low-pro vulc sole make it nice to skate in, while cross-stitch detail around the collar, contrasting embroidered logo accents, and two-tone foxing help it to stand out.
- Reinforced toe cap, mid-top height, and medium padding around collar offer skate-specific durability and provide a secure hold on your foot while preventing banged-up ankles
- Stick-Icky outsole uses a multi-density rubber with a grippier compound on the forefoot for increased board control and grip
- Dual-density, skate-specific insole offers heel-bruise-preventing gel cushioning, shock-proof webbing, and full-length support
- Vulcanized construction provides flexibility, board feel, and a classic skate-sneaker look
- Skate-specific design inspired by Ipath athlete Kenny Reed