The best just got better.
The IS Designs Forma Signature Series Goggle W/ Bonus Lens is an IS team favorite of heavy hitters Mikey Leblanc, Wille-Yli-Luoma, Devun Walsh. Its spherical mirrored lens gives you amazing peripheral and distortion-free vision, and this signature version of the classic includes bonus rose-colored lens that’s ideal for night riding or low-light conditions.
- Medium fit for a wide range of faces no matter how ugly or beautiful
- Helmet compatible—just because you like to hit gaps doesn’t mean you should wear one on your face
- Advanced DSDT (Down and Side Draft Technology) lets you face the wind without it violating you to the point of tears
- Pivoting strap attachment works with helmets to provide an optimum fit without any bulk
- Multi-radius wrap-around frame hugs your face all over the place, providing a comfortable fit and distortion-free vision
Share your thoughts
These goggles were amazing from -3 at there bottom of the mountain to -10 at the misty top these goggles kept a great seal around my face keeping them fog free. Amazing
these goggles are great! I live where they make the goggles, Vancouver BC and ride the local mountains here, everybody who knows IS Eyewear reps the style. The latch at the back is so handy for putting on the goggles and getting the right fit, the vision is wide for amazing peripheral. I put in the Rose bonus lens for night riding and it is unreal, excellent snow focus and depth. I was riding in High cold winds the other day and my friend with electric EG2s was complaining how cold his face and eyes were, I was warm under my goggles.