IVI is a brand dedicated to the bold design of optics, and the Supulveda Sunglasses are proof. Forged aluminum temples feature smooth, sweeping lines that lead to acetate material up front, where these contours meet a more squared-off style. Details make all the difference in a fine pair of shades, and IVI didn't skimp when it added five-barrel hinges to give the temples a smooth action, or when it leaned on the legendary reputation of Carl Zeiss optics for the lenses. Start to finish, the Supulveda Sunglasses are shades that stand out without a look that screams for attention.
- Vision lenses utilize Carl Zeiss optics—Zeiss is a premium name in the world of optics and lens design
- Lenses feature a six-base curve that eliminates distortion and provides ample peripheral vision
- Acetate frame material is lightweight and features a smooth contour
- Forged aluminum temples add a simple touch of style and rugged durability
- Square, aggressive frame shape sits comfortably on your nose and over your ears
- Hinge uses a five-barrel design that gives the temples a silky smooth open-and-close action
- Frame size accommodates a medium-to-large face
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The five barrel hinges and adjustable temples along with the lens quality make these the best sunglasses I've ever owned. Styling is on point and they fit about any face well.