Ascend to the good stuff, and surf it like a glassy barrel on the way down.
- Directional hybrid-rocker shape uses exaggerated rocker in the nose with slight camber between your feet - tons of float without sacrificing control through the chop
- Wide, blunted nose shape reduces drag to stay above deep snow with minimal effort
- Modified Magne-Traction edges add five contact points - mellower toward the tip/tail to allow feathering turns, and more pronounced between the feet for powerful grip on ice
- Thin film topsheet replaces traditional plastic for reduced weight and environmental impact
- Sustainably farmed wood core is FSC-certified
- Short length combined with large sidecut radius makes the board easy to throw around in tight spaces, but also stable at speed
- Carbon-infused sintered base holds a ton of wax to keep you sliding fast
- Split and pre-drilled for universal splitboard interface (hardware, skins, and bindings sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Hovercraft is epic
Picked up a Hovercraft (not a split) this season and must say, it's becoming my go-to in any condition over 3" of pow and/or crud. In pow, it kills with a nice blend of flex and stiffness where you need it. Holds a traverse line well and absolutely flys when opened up. Turns well in the trees. Super light-weight (running Cartels bindings), playful, fun. Epic board for the quiver. The split version should be similar and I recommend the Karakoram or Spark R&D binding set up. I use the Solution split as my go-to backcountry touring rig.
other base colors
There are 3 base colors for this board, it is random.