Don't just get to the goods—ascend, seek, and destroy.
The Jones Mountain Twin Splitboard was designed for riders who want to access the most remote backcountry zones, but who still need the huckable shape of a modern freestyle twin for the ride back down. Spin off cliffs, cornices, and windlips knowing the Mountain Twin's CamRock profile offers predictable, floaty landings regular or switch.
- CamRock hybrid-camber shape uses an equally rockered tip and tail with mellow camber between the bindings for a playful and floaty yet powerful ride
- Mellow Magne-Traction edges add five contact points - mellower near the tip/tail for finessing turns, and more exaggerated between the bindings for powerful grip
- Thin film topsheet replaces traditional plastic for less weight and environmental impact
- Carbon-infused sintered base is incredibly fast, and partially recycled for extra eco-friendliness
- Pre-drilled for universal split hardware interface—you provide the hardware, skins, and bindings