The big-footed freerider's dream stick.
- Directional hybrid-rocker shape uses exaggerated rocker in the nose, camber between your feet, and a mellow rocker in the tail
- Full wood topsheet cuts down on weight and toxic chemicals
- Magne-Traction edges add five extra contact points - mellow toward the tip and tail for precise edge control, and more exaggerated between the bindings for raw turning power
- Wide, blunted nose shape increases surface area for better float in deep snow
- Carbon and KEVLAR� reinforcement delivers excellent pop and lighting-quick edge-to-edge transitions
- Large sidecut radius ensures stability at excessive velocity
- Hickory wood sidewalls reduce environmental impact without sacrificing durability
- Carbon-infused sintered base material made with recycled P-tex is both ridiculously fast and eco-friendly
Share your thoughts
Jones me to the moon
Unfortunately I had to return my first Flagship after gashing the thing open (user error) the third day on it, but I have been riding the second one I got for almost three months now. Love does not do our relationship justice (is it uncommon to sleep with your snowboard after an epic backcountry excursion?). The Flagship is fast in whatever conditions you strap into, and absolutely floats in the pow. It's a little heavy to pack around, but makes up for the slight back pain it causes with beautiful splashes of snow to the face.
I was a little nervous (and intrigued) by the unfinished topsheet, but all my concerns have been put to bed. I've had 30 days or so with the wood stick and I can't imagine my life without it (literally).
Jeremy Jones talking About The Flaship
Jeremy tells you why his flagship board is Amazing.
The Mellow Mag
Why trust your life to an edge with only two contact points when Magne-Traction gives you the grip of seven points of contact?! I have gotten to the bottom of countless steep, icy faces and thanked my Magne-Traction for giving me the edge control to hold on. Magne-Traction is also a key ingredient for rockered board designs. Adding rocker to your board makes it glide more smoothly, but it makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Though Magne-Traction on full-camber boards tends to feel too locked in, once I started testing different rocker designs it was clear that Magne-Traction was crucial to offset the drift typical of rocker flex patterns.
Boards Demo more images
Stepping into the mountains you never know what you're going to encounter. The first two turns may be waist deep followed by ice through the crux and chop in the outrun. The Flagship is my go-to board for fast and confident freeriding in any conditions. I have designed this board with directional rocker and a blunted nose to keep the tip up in the deepest of snow, camber underfoot and Magne-Traction for edging on ice, a longer radius sidecut for speed and railing turns, a shortened running length for maneuverability in tight spaces, and a freestyle tail to land switch in powder. This board has no speed limit and no boundaries. This is the Flagship of our line and my life's work - the ultimate freeride board. Don't be surprised if you find yourself thanking this board at the bottom of a line.