The big-footed freerider's dream stick.
- Directional hybrid-rocker shape uses exaggerated rocker in the nose, camber between your feet, and a mellow rocker in the tail
- Magne-Traction edges add five extra contact points - mellow toward the tip and tail for precise edge control, and more exaggerated between the bindings for raw turning power
- Wide, blunted nose shape increases surface area for better float in deep snow
- Carbon reinforcement delivers excellent pop and lighting-quick edge-to-edge transitions
- Large sidecut radius ensures stability at excessive speeds
- Hickory wood sidewalls reduce environmental impact without sacrificing durability
- Carbon-infused sintered base material made with recycled P-tex is both ridiculously fast and eco-friendly
Share your thoughts
I love my new board.
What I can say is wow what a nice board. It turns quickly, the magna traction edges carve great and the board also goes nice and fast. I just might buy another. Now all I need is some snow here in Utah. What's up?