We can't stop here, this is Sasquatch territory.
Get above and beyond with the Jones Solution Splitboard This is the stick backcountry champion Jeremy Jones takes to access previously un-ridden zones and float the deepest powder known to man. The Solution is constructed using top-shelf eco-friendly materials like a FSC wood core, recycled P-Tex base, and Film topsheet.
- The Solution is winner of the Backcountry Magazine Editors' 2011 Choice Award
- Magnetraction inner edges provide magnet-like suction while sidestepping up crud and ice
- Directional Rocker�a hybrid of rocker and camber with more rocker in the nose and less on the tail which creates a float-and-sink effect while subtle camber between the bindings provides edge hold and delivers power into turns
- FSC wood core�wood is used from responsibly managed sustainable forests with the future generation in mind
- Film topsheet�a super-thin film replaces the traditional topsheet, cutting out excessive plastic and shaving grams off the board
- Recycled sintered base composed of recycled P-Tex scraps