Join the revolution.
As the light changes, the photochromic lens of the Julbo Revolution Goggle automatically adjusts it's tint to adapt to the light. Just think, it's the end swapping lenses in and out—happy day! From mountain professionals to weekend warriors, this goggle was crafted to accommodate all levels of alpine addict. No fog, no discomfort, and nothing but clarity; it's just the way a goggle should perform.
- Zebra photochromic lenses automatically adjust the tint darker in bright conditions and lighter when the light conditions are darker
- Anti-fog and hydrophobic coatings keeps your lenses clear and keep them from turning into a smudged, hazy mess
- Extended strap outriggers help position the strap for ultimate helmet compatibility
- Dual thickness soft foam provides an additional touch of comfort
- A quick-clip connector at the middle of the back of this strap make it easy to pull these goggles on and off quickly
Share your thoughts
when are you guys bringing more of...
when are you guys bringing more of these?
If you hop on live chat, they'll have a faster/more accurate answer.
Glen Plake introduces the Zebra lens
Geln Plake Explains the Julbo Revolution Goggle
Glen Plake Explains theJulbo Revolution goggle
Super comfy with a streamlined design, I am stoked on these goggles. Mtn. weather can change from minute to minute, but this lens keeps you seeing through all of it so you can keep ridin'! And the extended outrigger strap is genius - no more squeezing the connector part of the strap under the helmet strap holder in the back, or having frames pinch your face because a strap is maxed out and still not long enough to go around a helmet - none of that nonsense with the Revolution. Love it!
A True Revolution
After owning several pairs of goggles I have finally stopped searching for the perfect pair. I have a small face and the Julbo Revolutions are extremely comfortable and fit well with my helmet. With light conditions always changing in New England the Zebra Photochromic lens keeps pace and add in the anti-fog coating just helps keep things simple.
Best Photochromatic lens in town
Love the revolution fits a medium face quite well. The lens has a great range from light to Dark could use them night skiing or on the brightest days. Great value !