No more secrets—it’s time to expose your affair.
Your man is just gonna have to accept the affair you have with snowboarding. K2 respects your personal relationship, but it hopes to help your other love blossom with the Women’s Affair Snowboard Boot. This mid-flex all-mountain freestyle boot combines traditional laces with the Boa Conda liner tightening system. So your foot will stay locked into this boot like you’re locked into that self-centered snow affair.
- Revolutionary Boa Conda system anchors the shell and liner together, which makes a super-snug fit
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner uses Ultralon thermo-molding foam to mold to your foot
- Internal and external J-bars stabilize your ankle and enhance heel hold
- Aegis antimicrobial additive in the liner foam reduces foot funk
- Harshmellow technology in the sole dampens vibration and adds cushion under the heel and forefoot
Share your thoughts
Boa!!! The Affair boot is da baist!
My favorite boots ever. Whoever thought of boa technology for snowboard boots is a genius. It makes getting the boots on and off so much easier an it doesn't kill your hands trying to pull the laces so tight. Super comfortable with just the right flex. Fit is perfect. True to size. I love them. They go just perfect with my K2 Auto Agogo bindings and K2 Ecopop board. Love love.
I bought these boots in the begining of the season and i am lovin on them! They are very comfortable and easy to put on. The only thing i would have done differently is bought the black, because though the white looks sick they get dirty pretty easily..but hey thats to be expected! Overall i am stoked about my purchase!