For freeriders who want to shred happily ever after.
- Airlock-Lite highback features new tool-less forward lean with notches instead of clips, dual-spine for insane heel-side power transfer, and minimal material
- All new tool-less EZ-SET toe strap automatically cinches down on your boot and releases via an internal connection when you ratchet down or release the ankle strap
- K2 designed Cored Caddy ankle strap to be thinner and lighter without sacrificing comfort or support and gave it a long, lightweight aluminum ratchet for more crank power
- Auto-Lite chassis features carbon-reinforced nylon for superior strength, minimal weight, and stiffer flex for strong, hard-charging riders
- Harshmellow heel and toe shockpads in the seamless EVA footbed absorb impact and chatter so your calcium-rich body parts don’t (well, at least not as much)
- Canted footbeds are angled inward three degrees to match your natural ergonomic position and help you load more power before you pop and slash
Share your thoughts
K2 Ever Auto super light snowboard bindings
Ever, and ever, and ever................
This might sound like a rep in sheep's clothing, but it's not. These binders are the best Ive used so far.
Ive had a long enough career to ride different models of Neidecker, Burton, Drake, Union, Flow's, K2s, and Rossi's. All make very good products, but for me the Ever's are the best to date. Weight, design, feel, and responsiveness is spot on. Note, I ride all mountain, so I cant comment on how Evers perform in the park. Thats for another reviewer.
I liked the 2010s so much, I bought some 2011s. Their newest addition is even lighter and easier to use than last year's model. Improvements to the front end include a single inside adjuster (big toe), and minimalist double strap, making them even lighter, and easier to set up. It literally took me about a minute per boot. After the first day riding, I tightened each ankle and toe strap one more notch; thats it. The high back is right in the middle in terms of stiffness in the Auto line. Bit of give side to side, stiff on your heels. The new tool free forward lean adjusters eliminated the need to tighten down the high back screws every couple times out (found out replacing lost pieces on the 2010's). The new ankle strap is cushy and secure. The Auto cable works flawlessly, with no pressure points anywhere. The set comes with a couple of spare ladders, and both standard and offset disks. Ive got size 11 boots, and had no problem fitting them into a Large.
The Ever's are the lightest and most responsive bindings I've ridden. I really dont feel like I have binders on. No pressure points, no bulk, just response when you need it. With the 2011 Evers, now both my boards, (a 157 traditional camber, and a 159 hybrid rocker camber) have Evers. Sweet.