Restore your faith in high-end freestyle progression.
- Flatline zero-camber technology reduces edge hang-ups without sacrificing pop or stability
- Hybritaper construction thins out the tip and tail to reduce swing weight
- W3 core features tip-to-tail wood with urethane-skinned HoneyKomb to reduce weight and improve dampening
- Carbon-integrated ICG 10 fiberglass layout adds power to your turns and ollies
- Hyper Progressive twin shape mellows out the sidecut at contact points for predictable takeoffs and landings in either direction
- V-shaped Carbon Matrix I torsion forks add edge control and extra pop in the tip and tail
Share your thoughts
Take it EVERYWHERE
This board will carry you with love through anything you want to slay...one day at the Canyons I was riding pow above my knees for a while, then it got sunny and warm so I took a couple laps through the park and the board loves it all. Flat camber means you can press like crazy while still keeping pop, and not being full on banana shaped for the sh** talkers that may be lurking. Nobody likes sh** talkers anyway.
I got the '09 Model of this board and it replaced my Nitro T1 as my favorite board! It has lots of pop, lots of response, and it's great for All mountain AND park. It also likes to go fast!
2010/2011 K2 Believer Snowboard
Thanks to the Flatline zero-camber shape and W3 core, K2’s Believer Snowboard has won over disciples worldwide with its lightweight, responsive, and playful feel. The Believer shines in all aspects of freestyle riding, from backcountry cheese-wedges to park jumps and natural windlips. Strategic carbon placement dials in a snappy flex that still loves to stomp like ‘Zilla.
setting the bar
k2 snowboards held high expectations of designer and engineer sean tedor his first season, and what did he do? as his first solo creation me makes the believer, blowing minds and rider tests out of the water. four seasons later this board is still going strong killing everything from backcountry to park. this years epic co-lab graphic with "serum vs. venom" dosent hurt either