The next best thing to finding a pot of gold.
You could spend your days hunting for a leprechaun or a majestic unicorn, but once you take a spin on the K2 Women's Charm Snowboard Binding, you'll find that happiness is just a few ratchets away. In lieu of rainbows and stardust, the Charm Binding would prefer champagne powder and rainbow rails.
- Beginner to intermediate flexing binding with K2's one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced nylon Aline chassis
- Women-specific Caddi ankle strap is comfy enough for mellow cruising and supportive enough to charge
- Cam-Lock centering on ankle strap delivers an even and pressure-free fit customized to your boot
- Tool-less universal toe strap can be worn over the top or around the front of your boot's toe box
- Hella RADchets are made with lightweight composite material and feature oversized levers for easier tightening and exits
- Compatible with four-hole and three-hole insert patterns; a separate channel-compatible disc can be obtained through K2
Share your thoughts
Item missing in the bought product
I bought these women's bindings as a christmas present for my daughter in November. I didn't open the wrapping because it was supposed to be a present. Now that my daughter has opened her present it turns out that the middle circle (to fasten the bindings to the snowboard) was missing in the package. I contacted online support immidietaly for help but they said they couldn't do anything for me, I should contact the binding company directly. I don't want a refund, I don't want to return the item, I just want to fix the problem. Shitty service from Backcountry I must say.
first timer friendly
This is a great binding for your entry level, beginner rider, or a rider that spends 1-10 days up on the hill just looking for a no frills binding that will get the job done.
K2 took a note from previous years a trickled down their high end womens highback to the Charm increasing its value and giving the customer a great bang for the buck.
Check it out on youtube: