- Cinch C2 chassis features a nylon baseplate and a responsive aluminum heelcup, as well as cored side rails for maximum weight savings
- Super-lightweight Women's Cored Ergo highback is designed with a center spine that cradles your boot and offers forgiving side-to-side flex
- Innovative EX-Set cinch toe strap with micro-ratched adjust makes it doubly easy to dial in the fit around your toes
- Canted footbed is angled in three degrees to match your natural leg position during riding to reduce fatigue and enhance response
- Harshmellow basepad dampens vibration and absorbs shock to reduce fatigue
Share your thoughts
Do these bindings fit on Burton snowboa...
Do these bindings fit on Burton snowboard
As long as your Burton is 3 or 4 hole they will (not Channel).
I ended up returning these bindings. They were very bulky and not nearly as easy to open and close as the Burton Flow's which I ultimately purchased and love.
what's the difference between the tryst...
what's the difference between the tryst and cts? they are both the same price. i see that that highbacks are different, but thats all.