All too easy.
The K2 Women's Cinch Tryst Snowboard Binding offers luxurious comfort, easy style, and insanely smooth entry with the flex, support, and adjustability that any level of rider can appreciate. Women-specific bindings just met their poster child.
- Cinch highback folds down for ease of entry and exit and locks into place with the flip of a lever
- Canted footbed positions your leg at 3 degrees inward, which places control towards the outside of your foot, alleviates pressure at the knees, and matches the natural riding angle
- Ergonomic highback mirrors your natural leg position, features a lower height to save you from calf bite, and is cored out to shave weight
- Custom Caddi ankle strap uses pressure-absorbing neoprene and polyurethane laminates and features a sleeve for the ladder to resist breakage and achieve a streamlined look
- Toe cap strap secures around boot's toe box and can be adjusted without tools
- Hella RADchets are made with lightweight composite material and feature oversized levers for easier tightening and exits
- Separate discs are available through K2 to make this binding compatible with the channel
Share your thoughts
Easy Entry Women's snowboard Binding
I was so glad when they made the women's version of the K2 cinch bindings. I've been riding this bindings for years, but always had the men's version. These bindings are awesome and I completely love them. The entry and exit are so easy, I never sit down on the snow to buckle in. I'm typically "cinched-in" and riding down the hill before all my skier friends, HA! The bindings are a little tight the first couple times, but they do loosen up. I'll be buying a 2nd snowboard soon, and I'm sure to buy these bindings again for that board.
easy in easy out!
I love the K2 Cinch bindings! I have the 2009 version. Every time I'm stepping in and ready to go while the boys I'm with are sadly sitting down clicking in, they get binding envy. Best of both worlds, straps PLUS fast rear entry that can be used or not.
Fast, Easy, and Light
Great response on the mountain and very easy to get in and out of.