Simply stating that the K2 Women’s Cinch Vette Snowboard Binding is a cinch to use would not only be cheesy, but a total understatement. Unlike other bindings where the highback drops down with a pull, the K2 Cinch system takes this quick-release feature up a notch. The ankle strap lifts off the boot when you release the highback and push it down, so your boot won’t get trapped in the binding and the straps are always adjusted to your liking.
- The aluminum highback of the Cinch C2 chassis is lightweight and durable
- Seamless EVA padding on the footbed provides killer cushion and dampens vibration
- Cored ergo highback flexes easily side-to-side, but provides stability and power on heelside
- Tool-less, cored universal toe strap offers easy adjustment for ideal fit and enhanced response
- Speed ratchets make quick work of your boot-to-binding adjustment so you can get on with riding
- Caddy ankle strap combines the ideal amount of flex and support, without causing discomfort