The undisputed shred queen.
- Secret pocket inside pop collar
- Harshmelite soles absorb impact and dampen vibrations to give you an incredibly smooth ride
- Intuition Pro-Form 3D Thermo-foam liners contour to your feet, resist packing out, and fend off foot stink
- Contour Boa lacing system gives you an exact fit and is easy to adjust on the fly
- Inner Boa Conda liner tightens individually for even more precision
- 3D Foamed tongue gives your shins a little love
Share your thoughts
Anyone have an actual review of these...
Anyone have an actual review of these boots? I agree they are ugly as hell, but my search for comfy boa boots with good heel hold is becoming desperate. Any info on how they fit would be much appreciated.
This boot is ugly as hell!
I ride the DC women's Judge, which was one of the few boots at the time with the brand new boa system. I'm in need of new boots and I'm between the dc mora and k2 contour. But this boot is f-ing UGLY! Why can't they just have a plain black one? Purple leopard?!?! WTF?! The '80s died a long time ago! Next thing will be snowboard jackets with shoulder pads in them! Yuck!~