No taking it slow.
- BoaConda system in the liner allows you to easily lock in the heel and adjust the fit with a twist of an knob on the outer shell
- Exterior shell adjusts with the easy-to-use Boa H2 reel for a dialed-in fit that stays put run after run
- Moldable Intuition Control foam liner allows you to customize your fit for super performance and all-day comfort
- Moldable internal and external J bars in the liner help hold your heel in place
- Harshmellow shock-absorbing technology in the outsole heel and forefoot helps make your landings softer and more controlled
Share your thoughts
I have a small (6-6&1/2) but wide foot and large calves, making buying boots a tricky thing. I love these boots (and the double boa system in general) because they offer fit flexibility and easy adjust-ability. I can tighten/loosen them on mountain without messing around with my pants - LOVE that! They also are comfortable and while I haven't had them for that long I feel like they will last.