Like the Millennium Falcon, but with way cooler graphics.
- Hybritaper tech reduces swing weight without sacrificing strength or pop�you spin faster
- Traditional Camber for response, turn initiation, and good �ol fashioned shredding
- Carbon Matrix 1 torsion forks add power, pop and increased stability
- W2 core is composed of three kinds of renewable wood for a smooth, strong and poppy ride
- Hyper Progressive shape mellows out transitions with a multiple radius construction so you have a more predictable but incredibly aggressive ride anywhere on the mountain
- 4000 Sintered base is fast as shit
Share your thoughts
Yeah It's fun
Even though the board I received wasn't the same color for some reason it's still a great board. Pretty flexible but great for freestyle riding. I haven't hit powder with it but yeah it's pretty great
K2 Darkstar Snowboard
This is what I got in the mail. Its sticker said it is a Darkstar but doesn't look like the image dogfunk shows. I don't know if I got the right board.
Super fun board a little softer than i would have liked, i had the same board about 5 years ago and it was the pinnacle of snowboards but the shape is pretty similar and so it feels the same just could use some more carbon stringers to liven it up a little more and give it some more stability at speed!