The K2 Women’s Eco Pop Snowboard is going to have to build a bigger trophy case to hold the hardware it continues to rack up. It has pulled in another Best of Test nod from Snowboarder Magazine, and it has also collected Transworld Snowboarding's Good Wood recognition for 2011. Maybe it's because K2 laced it with Carbon Web carbon stringers to endow the Eco Pop with an even more playfulness and power.
- All-Terrain Rocker profile (70% flat, 30% rocker) is loose enough for freestyle park action but precise and responsive enough to attack anything else you encounter on the mountain
- Hyper Twin Progressive sidecut combines several different radii to be smooth and hook-free on the nose and tail while remaining tight and controlled between the feet
- Harshmellow compound around the inserts offers the ultimate in chatter reduction and vibration dampening
- Hybrilight construction, a thin and durable performance-enhancing sidewall, reduces the weight of the board as well as waste in the manufacturing process
- WH4 core includes three strips of the space-age, urethane coated Honeykomb material between the bindings to increase strength and dampening while reducing weight
- Triaxial fiberglass creates torsional stiffness to give you quick response and reliable edge hold
- 4000 Sintered base is durable, absorbs and retains wax superbly, and is the fastest natural base material available