Fulfill your all-mountain dreams.
The K2 Women’s Eco Pop Snowboard boasts an ultra-green pedigree, including the Hybrilight low-waste manufacturing process and a core crafted from renewable bamboo. But this story is feel-good in more ways than one: this all-mountain women’s version of K2’s Turbo Dream garnered Snowboarder Magazine’s 2010 Best of Test accolades for its versatile, playful performance that will blow your mind.
- All-Terrain Rocker profile (30% rocker, 70% flat) allows for easy turns on hardpack but plenty of float in pow
- Harshmellow dampening cuts chatter at high speeds for a smoother ride
- Rhythm WH4 core is constructed from renewable bamboo for light and lively performance especially suited to women
- Carbon Matrix I torsion forks enhance power and pop as well as increasing torsional stability
- Super-fast, ultra-durable 4000 sintered base responds quickly to your every command