The best Formula for taking your riding to the next level.
- RockLock asymmetrical highbacks mirror your natural leg position for better power transfer
- EVA calf pads ensure comfort during marathon shred days
- Canted footbeds alleviate knee stress, reduce leg fatigue, and increase ollie power
- Aluminum buckles are lightweight and reliable
- Includes multi-compatible and offset discs
Share your thoughts
just like ryan said, you can really adjust these bindings to however you like. these bindings are light weight and the footpads really take shock off you legs when you land. i love em.
Don't know what the other guy is talking about, my formulas have held up very well and have never come loose. These bindings are solidly built and are adjustable in almost every way so you can dial in a precise feel matched to your boot and style of riding. K2 also makes my favorite toe strap, it really locks you in and makes the bindings highly responsive. I would definitely recommend these bindings!
I dont recommend...
Not to bash on K2 as a whole, but they make bad bindings. Honestly i've never had a good pair of K2 bindings. These formulas are pretty heavy compared to other bindings. They fall apart easily, and the straps loosen quickly. The flex also leaves something to be desired. K2 makes everything very well but bindings. -.-