All that and a bag of chips that rips.
The K2 Formula Snowboard Binding is like getting the deluxe bag of chips when you paid for the grab-and-go size. In fact, K2 threw in some extra dip with high-end features such as the 3-degree canted footbed, RockLock highback, and the all-terrain crushing ProFusion GF chassis.
- Canted footbed positions your leg at 3 degrees inward, placing control towards the outside of your foot, alleviating pressure at the knees, and matching your natural riding angle
- Rocklock highback uses an asymmetric shape to mirror your natural stance while delivering continuous, mind-reading energy
- Custom Caddi ankle strap uses pressure-absorbing neoprene and polyurethane laminates and features a sleeve for the ladder to resist breakage and achieve a streamlined look
- Pro-Fusion GF chassis presents an all-mountain flex with on-board toe strap and power-ramp positioning
- Mega RADchet ratchets with EZ-Feed ladder storage are easy to operate and keep the ladders flush for a streamlined look
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment makes it easy to transition from park to pow
- Compatible with 3-hole and 4-hole insert patters; separate discs are available through K2 to make this binding compatible with the channel
Share your thoughts
OK, BUT NOT THAT GREAT
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fairly comfortable, but within 3 weeks the teeth on the ladder on my heel strap were chipping off and not holding right. Also if you ride soft boots the toe cap leaves indents on your boots, cause the sole to tear off after a while. Although i do like the tool-less adjustment really easy to do quick changes on the hill, but would not recommend.
K2 bindings... comfy, but can't eject ou
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The strap padding and all is probably quite comfortable for some people, however I found the main strap buckle would lock up on me and I could not unstrap to get my foot out. It took a lot of patience and effort to finally get out of the binding. My 10 year old bindings perform better at least in the basics of in/out. I thought I was going to break the release clip try to get out.
Are these bindings universal with Rome...
Are these bindings universal with Rome snow boards? ROME
ARTIFACT ROCKER SNOWBOARD???
Can't go wrong