No more back-leg burn on a two-foot day.
- Powder Rocker is 50% rocker, 50% flat for outrageous float in the deepest snow
- Bambooyah Blend WH4 core blends sustainable bamboo and other woods with wood Honeykomb for a lightweight, poppy, and super-durable ride
- Harshmellow dampening strips under the bindings reduce vibration and impact force
- Triaxial fiberglass weave integrates tip-to-tail carbon strips for extra pop and powerful turns
- Carbon Web II extends strips of carbon from the binding zones to the tip/tail and edges to increase ollie power and edge control
- High-quality, ultra-thin Ø Sintered Base uses less material to reduce weight and waste, and reduces static friction to keep you riding fast
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Such a fun board!!
This board has been around for years for a reason. It has awesome float in powder while still being incredibly stable.
The board is flat between your feet and has a huge rockered tip to keep you floating. The stance is set back an inch and riding switch can be a little difficult in deep snow.
Even with the rocker, this is a POWERFUL board. The carbon that's woven into it gives you tons of pop and power from edge to edge.
Charge the line you've been eying with confidence!