No more back-leg burn on a two-foot day.
The K2 Gyrator Snowboard is your new best friend on powder days. With an exaggerated rocker profile designed specifically to float on top of any amount of fresh snow, the Gyrator is upgraded for this year with K2's Bambooyah Blend core for extra snap and durability.
- Powder Rocker is 50% rocker, 50% flat for outrageous float in the deepest snow
- Bambooyah Blend WH4 core blends sustainable bamboo and other woods with wood Honeykomb for a lightweight, poppy, and super-durable ride
- Harshmellow dampening strips under the bindings reduce vibration and impact force
- Triaxial fiberglass weave integrates tip-to-tail carbon strips for extra pop and powerful turns
- Carbon Web II extends strips of carbon from the binding zones to the tip/tail and edges to increase ollie power and edge control
- High-quality, ultra-thin Ø Sintered Base uses less material to reduce weight and waste, and reduces static friction to keep you riding fast
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Such a fun board!!
This board has been around for years for a reason. It has awesome float in powder while still being incredibly stable.
The board is flat between your feet and has a huge rockered tip to keep you floating. The stance is set back an inch and riding switch can be a little difficult in deep snow.
Even with the rocker, this is a POWERFUL board. The carbon that's woven into it gives you tons of pop and power from edge to edge.
Charge the line you've been eying with confidence!