The Indy wants to see what you got.
Whether you prefer to hit up the park and pipe or natural features on the hill, don the K2 Indy Pro Helmet to protect your brain bucket.
- Clean skate style with a low profile that drapes over your goggle strap
- Passive channel venting helps keep you cool when you hike the park and pipe
- K2 Baseline Audio system with removable speakers, glove friendly volume control, and generous speaker wire so you can rock out when you shred
- K2dialed adjustable fit system ensures a comfortable, custom fit
- Washable head liner and removable ear liner with audio pockets
Share your thoughts
Great Helmet + tunes too.
This is my first snowboarding helmet so I have nothing to compare it to (aside from motorcycle and skateboarding helmets) but the fit is really nice. I particularly like the K2dialed system, which means I can adjust for different hat options. Even so the helmet is warm enough without any extra headgear. The audio system is much safer than wearing earbuds; allowing you to hear what's going around you as well as your tunes. With my iPhone I have to turn up the volume all the way to enjoy my music; so I have bought a Boostaro to amplify my output from the iPhone. Sounds quality is ok, some distortion as high volumes, which is all the time if you are me. :) I may very well change the removable speakers with some of my motorcycle ones which have higher output capabilities. All in all a great helmet.