Whether you prefer to hit up the park and pipe or natural features on the hill, don the K2 Indy Pro Helmet to protect your brain bucket.
- Clean skate style with a low profile that drapes over your goggle strap
- Passive channel venting helps keep you cool when you hike the park and pipe
- K2 Baseline Audio system with removable speakers, glove friendly volume control, and generous speaker wire so you can rock out when you shred
- K2dialed adjustable fit system ensures a comfortable, custom fit
- Washable head liner and removable ear liner with audio pockets
Share your thoughts
Great Helmet + tunes too.
This is my first snowboarding helmet so I have nothing to compare it to (aside from motorcycle and skateboarding helmets) but the fit is really nice. I particularly like the K2dialed system, which means I can adjust for different hat options. Even so the helmet is warm enough without any extra headgear. The audio system is much safer than wearing earbuds; allowing you to hear what's going around you as well as your tunes. With my iPhone I have to turn up the volume all the way to enjoy my music; so I have bought a Boostaro to amplify my output from the iPhone. Sounds quality is ok, some distortion as high volumes, which is all the time if you are me. :) I may very well change the removable speakers with some of my motorcycle ones which have higher output capabilities. All in all a great helmet.