Crafted specifically to satisfy your hunger for eating up the park.
Like an inedible version of the most beautiful, tastebud-teasing, dopamine-producing Sushi roll, the K2 Jibpan Snowboard tantalizes your park addiction with a hefty dose of what makes you crave more. An ultra-lightweight composite and wood core, wrapped with a responsive coating, and a layer of squishy stuff on top served on a super-fast base—now that sounds parklicious. Did we mention the graphics are the done by master skateboard artist Michael Sieben?
- Jib rocker features a flat mid that gives smooth, equal pressure between the bindings and raised tip and tail for a buttery flex outside of the feet
- Harshmellow synthetic polymer layer absorbs vibrations for a smoother ride
- WH4 Core combines wood and honeykomb technology for a light weight and high response
- Jip Tip technology provides a longer effective edge and shorter nose and tail, which allows you to drop 5cm in board size without losing stability
- Hyper Progressive shape gives you a predictable, quick-turning board ideal for park and urban jibbing
- Integrated Carbon Glass (ICG) topsheet promotes insane pop with the strength of carbon and rebound of triax fiberglass
- Carbon Matrix II torsion forks at the tip and tail produce skateboard-like pop