Dial it in and leave the rooks behind.
- Check out the Penguin colorway for collab between K2 and Original Penguin
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Thermo-form Ultralon� liner molds to your foot shape
- Liner�s internal/external J bars lock down heel and add response
- Boa Conda System lets you adjust liner fit without unlacing shell
- Boa H2 Coiler for dialed-in shell fit
- Harshmellow padding in the 3D formed EVA footbeds absorb shocks
- Harshmellow Sole increases damping and shock absorption
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment fights foot funk
Share your thoughts
I am with Willy, I want to know how wide...
I am with Willy, I want to know how wide these bad boys are.
Jeebus people... if you have wide feet and you know it, get to a store and TRY ON THE BOOTS for god's sake. You're asking for trouble if you buy a pair of boots without ever trying them on.
Or, just buy them and if they don't fit send them back. DF has a very liberal return/exchange policy.
Very well designed. Very easy to step into. The way they placed the velcro for securing the inner bootie makes a lot of sense and is easy to use. The inner and outer boas provide a secure fit and are easy to use. Getting them on and off takes almost no time at all. However, be careful - I wear a size 11 shoe and even the size 12 maysis cramped my toes. Also, (and I'd say my feet are about average and ankles maybe a bit skinny) they dug into my inner shin from the ankle to about half way up the boot. This was confirmed by two friends that tried the boot on. Wish they fit better, but had to send them back.
Comfortable but stiff boot
Upgraded after wearing an old school pair of Vans for years. Tried out a pair of DC Status but they were hard to get into, uncomfortable and could start to bother my ankles after being cranked down.
The Maysis on the other hand was super easy to step into, was very comfy and offered awesome support when securred. Although your toes might be a little loose if you have narrow feet since the single top boa tightens the entire outter boot - thus it is not exactly a dual boa in the same vain as other company's dual boas - this is more than made up for with the security around the ankle when tighening the side boa.
How wide are these? How do they compare...
How wide are these? How do they compare to the T1s?