Make every moment on the snow count.
- Catch-Free Technology delivers a smoother more predictable ride
- Hybritech lowers swing weight so you spin faster
- 2000 Extruded base is fast, durable, and easy to maintain
- Dual Progressive shape makes for responsive fun riding on any terrain
- Alliance Approved K2 women�s specific snowboard
Share your thoughts
I am just starting to snowboard. I love this board. I wasn't aware that it would come with a breast cancer awareness ribbon but I love it!!
Great board to learn on
I bought this for my wife because she was having trouble learning on the 2007 Atomic Tikka that we got as a free hand me down. The atomic was WAY to stiff for her (5'1" - 112lbs) and she had a lot of trouble linking her turns. I hoped that the reduced camber and rockered tip/tail would help. It took her about a half-day to get used to the K2, because it was so much more responsive than her Atomic. But once she did, her snowboarding improved significantly. Her turns were smoother, her transitions more consistent, and she felt MUCH more comfortable and confident on her board. I'm sure this board will suit her well as she progresses to an intermediate, but it's pretty soft so I don't know how it would hold up on steeper stuff or at higher speeds.