As the preferred board of Mason Aguirre, the K2 Parkstar Snowboard was built to dissect oversized features—from kickers to 22' superpipes—with precision. The Parkstar uses K2's Jib Rocker with press-friendly Tweakend construction on the nose and tail and pairs it with pop-enhancing carbon additives to equal one of the most versatile park boards ever built.
- Jib Rocker profile is 80% flat—runs along most of the board for pop and stability with rocker on the nose and tail and past the contact points for a buttery and hook-free ride
- Tweekend nose and tail profiling extends the rocker all the way out to the absolute ends, which allows you to land, float, and press like never before
- Hyper-progressive sidecut combines multiple radii so you can carve up the mountain real quick
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings, which results in sensitive response and increased ollie power
- Triax fiberglass adds the snap and response needed for riding all aspects of the mountain
- Sintered 4000 base holds wax, goes fast, and is durable enough to stand up against rocks, trees, and rails
- Hybritaper profiling gradually thins out the core of the board towards the nose and tail to reduce swing weight
Share your thoughts
I'm a size 12 shoes and 175cm tall. Would...
I'm a size 12 shoes and 175cm tall. Would this board suit me with my size?
The Parkstar does way more than park. I have the 2010 model, but from what Ive seen they are pretty similar with a different graphic. I mostly ride all mountain and powder and the board is great. It also performs well in the park, (of course). It has a good amount of flex to it so it is very maneuverable and has good float in powder. It has good stability at high speeds, but if all you do is straight-line I would get a stiffer board. But the parkstar rocks.
not just for the park!
this is one the one to rule them all!!! the name may pinhole this board abit but it is by no means a park only board. its goes everywhere and handles everything
Board To Boost In
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have always had a Park Star in my quiver and it has been one of my jib boards. With the new added carbon it had now turned into my favorite jump board.
one board to do it all
the name Parkstar is misleading on this deck. Its 80%flat and 20% rocker shape makes it a great board for playing everywhere. Either cruising groomers, playing in the park, or floating pow, the "park"star dose it all.
Check out K2 on Youtube:
New for this year K2 has added 10 more stingers of carbon fiber tip to tail, in addition to a 10 stinger web, creating an amazing feel for just about all forms of riding.
I loved riding it around the whole mountain, from the trees down to the mid-run park, finishing on the blue groomers to the chair. it does everything
Go to board.
Without a doubt if there was one board I had to choose and ride every condition world wide this would be the one. Handles hard pack (even east coast), POW, park, trees, back country and in all snow conditions, heavy, light, dry, wet whatever the snow Parkstar is the way to go. haha.
Has great pop the shape is perfect for me. Quick edge to edge yet very fluid and floaty. Really is the best board I have ever ridden.