All-mountain pillaging will ensue.
- Articulating flex zone supports tweaking without getting tweaked
- Boa Coiler lacing system lets you crank down your laces with a twist, and release them with a tug
- Fast-In Speedlace System on the liner lets secures your liner in a flash
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner blends thermo-forming Ultralon foam and standard foam for dialed-in fit and comfort
- External J-bars in liner lock around your ankles to eliminate heel lift
Share your thoughts
Love the BOA
This boot is so easy to get into and lace up, I'll never go back to conventional lacing system again. My only hope is that Burton comes out with something similar. However, K2 nailed it!! My feet were a little sweaty using these boots.
Raider BOA boot
Good fitting boot for my wide feet. Felt a little tight at first, but loosened up. Sizing seems to be right. Keeps my feet warm except in the coldest conditions. The BOA system will loosen up after almost every run, but it's a cinch to retighten. A good simple no frills boot.
I love the BOA system...makes putting these on hassle free and even adjusting is hassle free as well. Both comfortable and warm. A little stiff but that's expected.
K2 Exclusive Conda Internal Lacing
Great fit and comfortable...
First and foremost I really likes these boots they feel and fit really great! I just got the 13s I normally wear a 12 in Nikes and most everything else. History: I originally bought the Burton MOTOs (because they were on sale) Im not normally a fan of anything Burton because I think its over-rated crap! The Burtons are just too tight unless its a 15 and then they are to big so I couldnt find the right fit and they just seem to flimsy compared to these K2 Raiders. All in all Im very impressed by these boots and cant wait to hit the slopes hope this helps other buyers.
K2 Snowboards Raider
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great Boot , I rode these for 2 seasons until they were falling apart. Great Ride Quality , comfort and the BOA system is awesome , I don't think I will ever be want to use a Boot without BOA.