Turn any shred session into a legendary experience with the hard-charging, super-precise feel of the K2 Slayblade Snowboard. Designed for advanced riders looking to progress their all-terrain freestyle riding, the Slayblade makes mincemeat of high-speed groomers, icy pipe walls, and gigantic park kickers with its medium-stiff flex, directional twin shape, and Precision Lifted baseline with Tweekends. Essentially flat when it's loaded with weight, the board's Precision Lifted baseline delivers the straight-line stability of a fully flat profile with just a hint of camber near the tip and tail contacts for pre-loaded pop and extra drive into and out-of turns. Extended transition rocker zones at the tip and tail, or Tweekends as K2 calls 'em, provide extra surface area for stomping landings, ensuring you won't 'loop out' when you're going big in the park.
Inside the guts of this mythical shred beast, you'll find a nearly indestructible Bambooyah Blend WH4 core that's backed by K2's two-year warranty against breakage. This super-durable, ultra-light core features horizontal bamboo laminates for tons of snap. Honeykomb strips placed through the board's center drastically reduce weight without sacrificing durability, while Carbon Web II stringers and an Ollie Bar deliver insane amounts of pop. Throw in K2's fastest Ø sintered base for a deck that's ready to straight-line the biggest kickers and charge the steepest faces without thinking twice.
- Directional twin with blunted tips
- Precision Lifted with Tweekend (lifted flat profile with extended rockered tips)
- Bambooyah Blend WH4 core (horizontal bamboo laminates with Honeykomb strips)
- Harshmellow dampening under binding zones
- Carbon Web II (carbon radiating from bindings towards tip, tail contacts)
- Ollie Bar (pre-loaded, cambered lay-up of carbon, Kevlar, glass between bindings)
- ICG 20 (carbon integrated with fiberglass)
- Ø sintered base (ultra-thin, static-eliminating sintered base)